Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Song Singin'

Aurelia is quite the vocalist these days. When she wakes up from a nap she will usually lie in her bed singing and talking to herself for several minutes before she wants you to come get her. She sounds so happy and content that you want to rush in and scoop her up and join in the song or at least provide her with an audience. Um, she does not really want you to. Some songs are just for her. Others she shares with us, like these . . .



Happy as a lark



Mother and daughter


1 comment:

  1. I can hardly stand the cuteness of our musical prodigy! She really is singing songs and lovely they are. I love her hair, I love her smile that bursts into a laugh, I love her sweetness - I love Aurelia!! And miss you all enormously!
    Love,
    Honey

    ReplyDelete