Monday, January 10, 2011

An Epic Family Visit

We got a special treat in late December when the Long Beach Kaplans came to visit. The epic part of the visit was that their chosen mode of transport to get from Southern California to Austin was an RV. We really appreciated the opportunity to spend some good hang time together.


The whole crew: Josh, Stef, Kayla and Ben. They brought their friend Noah who is a good kid and a highly-entertaining beep-beep player.

Two beautiful and special peeps: Reli and her cousin Kayla.


Uncle Josh and Reli sharing a blanket on the swing on a cold cold morning.






3 comments:

  1. ohmigosh....how wondrous....so exciting...
    beautiful family...MORE, please, MORE?????????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yano! You did a great job and I am so proud of you for doing this posting. I so loved the pictures of the Kaplan clan and I hope those visits from the west coast will increase. I enjoyed my time with that bunch and thought they were all extremely good sports! I love you all and miss you already!
    Honey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Honey and Pam. We are so behind in our posting, but are trying to catch up!

    ReplyDelete