Here are some photos of Aurelia this past month that make me smile.
We took her to the Austin Botanical Garden last weekend. She wore her first true ponytail (with an added bow, of course)!
The hair she woke up with today - front view and in profile. Rockin'!


There is no way to choose a favorite among this treasure trove of Reli smiles! Seeing those pretty little teeth is sweet, picture #2 with the closed mouth grin is a prize winner in anybody's estimation, and then there is the morning hair. I am in love with that hair! The side view rooster comb is beyond compare. I just look at them over and over and find myself smiling back every time. Reli does that to us all.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Honey
what a sweet little pumpkin!! i get lost in those eyes!
ReplyDeleteGlory! I "get lost in those eyes" too, Bean. And in her beautiful curly hair and her sweet soft skin and her enormous expressive smile, and the pink ribbon worn with her Momma in the 5th from the last photo, that one might be my favorite, who knows why. Love to all, F.
ReplyDelete