Aurelia really wants to stand and walk. All day long we take turns letting her pull up to standing using our hands and arms. She wants to use both of your hands, one in each of hers. She knows that you have two hands and if you try to hide one from her she grunts and tells you that she knows you are hiding it and she wants it, now please! We have let her pull up using our hands, or one of our arms, or her favorite new toy, the green spatula. No matter how we present her with the opportunity to stand, she takes it. And she has just this week started to take steps in the direction of things she wants once standing. She also lets go of one hand to reach for objects on the floor. I think she is really close to cruising from hand to hand or arm, and soon to furniture and walls, and, well the rest is history. She will likely walk before she crawls. There, I said it. This girl wants to explore the world on her own two feet. Help us all!
So, the last post had no videos, and we all love to see Reli interacting with her world. Here are a couple of videos from this week:
Reli conducting her own orchestra with her scepter and commentary:
And here she is in her kitchen, cooking up some love:
Bon appetite!
That Aurelia is a girl of many talents and now she has added cooking and directing and almost walking! I want to see her do all those things in person - I miss that beautiful baby smile. I do hope before long she can get some toys - in that first video she appears to be a little deprived. I guess that is why she has to play with measuring cups and spoons - and because it is just what you used to do Shazaam! My heart is full; thank you.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Honey
Fast growing and developing without grandparents to witness is torture.. She needs to store her achievements and reveal them only in the presence of a grandparent. She is soooooooooo wonderful , beautiful and smart. It makes me want to see her soon.
ReplyDelete