Aurelia is doing well, changing every day of course. It is lovely watching her grow incrementally, each day bring something slightly different and new. Her eyes can focus slightly better on our faces, although they still spend a good deal of time crossed. I am sure that will change too. She can lift and hold her head up for long periods of time. She loves to look around when you have her over your shoulder. Here are a couple more photos from the shoot Shana did a couple of weeks ago.
Whitney started nannying this week - Yippee! Here is Aurelia enjoying some time with her Aunt Nitney and Robyn and Wills.
When she spends time on her tummy, she works her feet and legs like she wants to crawl. (I don't think she knows that she is too young for locomotion).
One big change that happened on February 6th was that the remainder of Aurelia's umbilical cord finally retired. She can wear real clothes, and she looks so cute!
Now that she can wear onesies and pants, Aurelia has so many new wardrobe options. Yesterday she was a true Roller Derby Superfan. For those of you who do not know, my good friend Molly is the famous Sindra Dee of the Austin Hellcats (their colors are pink and black). Molly/Sindra is currently in Manchester getting her MBA. We miss her dearly and were thinking of her yesterday. The ladies (my wonderful lifelong female friends) gave Aurelia some personalized onesies as a shower gift, one of which says "Support Your Local Rollergirl". Also, please note the fabulous pink cowgirl "boots". Sindra, these are for you . . .
Speaking of changes, Momma got a haircut! The stylist dried my hair straight and Yano thought it was picture-worthy.



WOW! What an update! This was worth waiting for and I love every single thing on it - except that the video won't work. I will keep checking for the repair. Of course the roller derby baby and OF COURSE the boots! I love seeing Aurelia with her Whitney Nanny and her friends and all by herself. And her mother is stunning! Thanks so much for posting. I love and miss you all.
ReplyDeleteHoney
The video finally worked and I got to see our baby girl wiggle and coo and slurp and raise her head and act all big!! It makes me miss her more than ever. She is beyond precious....
ReplyDeleteI love you all,
Honey