Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Happy Days

Aurelia has had some fun days this past week. Emily and Rachael came to visit and Becky and Henna, Whitney and the Ingrams came over to play. How do we know Aurelia had fun? She has started to smile, REALLY smile at us. It is a sight to behold and it never fails to make my heart skip a beat. See for yourselves . . .


Here are some pictures of Reli's fun times with family and friends:



It has been a while since the last picture of Aurelia's hair. This one is perhaps misleading because I think we had given her a bath the night before and her hair dried looking quite curly. But it does show how much hair she has in the back (the front is still a little lacking but we'll get there!).


Here is a short video about her hair as well. This one was shot pre-bath:


And finally, just a cute picture of our girl.

2 comments:

  1. such a cutie pie!! another play date soon please?? maybe next time aurelia will give me some awake time????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot say thank you enough for your willingness to share MULTIPLE pictures at a time! I laugh out loud, and say "awwwwww", and my eyes tear up, and then I start at the top and do it all again. Our girl is growing so fast you can see it happening - she is smiling!! I love her, and I love you all.

    Honey

    ReplyDelete