As December comes to a close, I am reflecting on the holidays we have recently celebrated with family and friends: Thanksgiving with my Mom, the Ingrams, Whitney, the Trifiros and Daniel; Hannukah with the Christensens, Shana and the Cravens; Solstice with the Ingrams, Whitney, Ma V, Ricardo, Ivy; and Christmas with the Galvans and the Yeagers. I am so grateful that Aurelia will grow up surrounded by such wonderful and loving people. Wow, what a lucky girl.
I am 39 and a half weeks pregnant now. Here is a picture Jonathan took of me on the 25th (39 weeks, 1 day).
In addition, here are some pictures that Shana Berenzweig took of me and Aurelia a couple of days after Thanksgiving. You can check out Shana's amazing work at http://ideallightphotography.com/idl/home.html.


We wish all of you a safe and wonderful end to 2009 and look forward to updating you once Aurelia arrives!
~ Happy New Year ~
I have been checking for an update and am so glad to see your perfect you. The pictures and words are precious and I am anxious along with multitudes of others to hold Aurelia in my arms. Blessings and love,
ReplyDeleteHoney