Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Room to Grow

I am 37 weeks pregnant today. That's full terms folks. Woo-hoo! Here are a couple of pictures Berry and Whit took of me yesterday.















While there seems to be little room left for Aurelia to grow in her current space, her room here at the Kaplan household has more than enough room for her to stretch her legs and spread her wings. Jonathan and I are simply amazed at how beautiful the nursery is. Ian did an amazing job creating a wonderland within her four walls. Marcia and Henry got us a Flip video camera (thank you!!!), so you can see for yourselves . . .

3 comments:

  1. WOW!!! I looked like you when I was six months pregnant with you! And you never had a nursery quite so spectacular - no one ever did!! We are reeeeaaady Aurelia!
    Love,
    Honey

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa nelly, i mean whoa reli. that is one sweet room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, the room looks spectacular!!! And I cannot believe how beautiful you are Shazaam! I wish I could be there to be a part of this amazing time...know I'm thinking of you all often! All my love! Shlee

    ReplyDelete