Hi Yano! We get it. You love these pics and are grateful that Momma posted them. Just kidding! I am so ready to see you and all your favorite females at Thanksgiving! It is practically here and I am giving thanks already.
I must have a copy of that kissing picture at the end of the post. Can you send it to me please?? I learned how to print from my phone and that belongs on my bulletin board at work and on my wall at home.
My cup runneth over! Thank you for making me laugh with joy at these smiling faces. Love to all.
ReplyDeleteI love these pics. Thanks for posting these Momma.
ReplyDeleteI love these pics. Thanks for posting these Momma.
ReplyDeleteHi Yano! We get it. You love these pics and are grateful that Momma posted them. Just kidding! I am so ready to see you and all your favorite females at Thanksgiving! It is practically here and I am giving thanks already.
ReplyDeleteI must have a copy of that kissing picture at the end of the post. Can you send it to me please?? I learned how to print from my phone and that belongs on my bulletin board at work and on my wall at home.
ReplyDeletemakes me happy- pama
ReplyDeleteFantastic Pictures. Got to have some copies. I do I get some?
ReplyDelete