Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Kaplan Family Photo Shoot

A couple of weekends ago, we had our first official Kaplan family photo shoot. The weather was not cooperating (very cold), Reli was being her almost 2-year old self, and Vivianna was ready to take a nap when we got started. Those of you familiar with Shana Berenzweig's (www.shanaberenzweig.com) work will already expect great things from this post. For those of you who are unfamiliar, well get a load of what Shana can do under some pretty extreme circumstances to turn our family photo shoot into a phenomenal success.































Don't worry, I have already uploaded these images to Walgreens so that you can order prints of your favorite Kaplan pics. We got 7 high resolution images that can be printed to 5x7 or 8x10. We bought the entire gallery at low resolution images which can be printed to 4x6 or smaller. I created two separate albums on the Walgreens site for each of the different resolutions.

For 5x7s or 8x10s click here(or paste the link into your browser):
http://photo1.walgreens.com/walgreens/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=8986161004/a=27058939_27058939/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=walgreens/

For 4x6s click here(or paste the link into your browser):
http://photo1.walgreens.com/walgreens/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=8986163004/a=27058939_27058939/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=walgreens/

Love to you all!

5 comments:

  1. SPECTACULAR!!! I am so excited to see them all again and maybe I won't have to cry at the beauty this time through. And thank you soooooooooooo much for letting us print them at Walgreens - it is on my list! You are all beautiful and such a gift to me. I love you Kaplans! Good job Shana!
    Honey

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my...last evening jake said..."LOOK" and we both poured over these beautiful images...so gorgeous- captures your wonderful family perfectly....WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to capture the family. The Pics are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to capture the family. The Pics are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yea! yea! yea! oh so good....

    ReplyDelete