Friday, November 4, 2011

Sleep-over Fun

Jonathan went to California last weekend to see his family and Jeri Lynn and Marvel went to visit Honey. That left Ian and I here in Austin with the girls for the weekend. We decided to team up on Saturday afternoon for a sleepover, the girls' first.

We had a lovely time together. We baked banana bread, at snacks and the girls got to watch a video - something rare and special in Reli's world. She has seen one of Koruna's videos a few times at the Ingram's house and she LOVES one song on it in particular. In fact, she will randomly yell out "Old MacDonald!!!! Playing the guitar!!!!" days or weeks after seeing this one video.

Here is Aurelia in her own personal heaven, watching the video she so dearly loves:

5 comments:

  1. I particularly love,"playing the ditar!!" She must soon have one of her very own. I am on the hunt. What fun for those girls to have their first sleepover AND to get to watch a rare video - double your pleasure, double your fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooooooooooh we know about video 'day'- it is thrilling. love this glimpse of that special slumber party....oh honey, i can just see reli now in those pink boots with her ditar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always amazing to watch these cousins together. Just wait a couple of years and see all the cousins play together. Viva video time!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to re giggle about this one frm time to time

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this video more every time I watch it . . .

    ReplyDelete