It has been lovely getting to spend so much time with these two new sisters. They are already good at being sisters. We are very fortunate that Aurelia loves Vivianna. She asks to hold her and kiss her many times a day. It melts my heart every single time. I am in love with my family.
Aurelia loves to hold Vivianna and now she asks for a burp cloth. So cute!
Hanging out in Aunt Whitney's favorite outfit
A walk at the lake with cousin Marvel
Pajama time!
Peeking into the stroller
Story time
Date night!
Pure joy
(Don't worry. Dada was right behind her.)
Little sister, passed out while Reli played on the playground
Dada reading to his girls
Mutual admiration
Smiles
Very happy momma-daughter time
These girls love to "dance". I think Reli may have had a bit too much juice just prior to shooting this video. She's obviously a little wound up. What fun to watch her spin.
I cannot believe I didn't know this was here until now! I have missed several days of staring at these lovely images and laughing at that Reli girl spinning around and melting while watching Vivianna. And having Koruna and Marvel in the mix is just a bonus! Thanks Shazaam. Honey was needing a fix, baaaadd!
beautiful beautiful beautiful family!! i love you all!
ReplyDeleteamen to beautiful beautiful beautiful......we also hear that there was a recent 'slumber' party at the kaplans- whoooohoooooooooooooo...
ReplyDeleteI cannot believe I didn't know this was here until now! I have missed several days of staring at these lovely images and laughing at that Reli girl spinning around and melting while watching Vivianna. And having Koruna and Marvel in the mix is just a bonus! Thanks Shazaam. Honey was needing a fix, baaaadd!
ReplyDelete