Sunday, April 18, 2010

Story Teller

Aurelia finally got to meet her Gramma-V yesterday and boy did Reli have a lot to tell her. I think it is safe to say that it was love at first sight.


Of course we also got to hang out with the Ingrams, which was awesome. We are so lucky to get to be together as often as we like - and we like to be together a lot!

Here is Aurelia doing her Koruna impression. I think these girls look alike. What do you think?

Tummy time:

Hair update: You can see what it looks like from the front (above). Here is what it looks like from the back. Pretty crazy!

Reli with her Dad:

Peek-a-boo!

You are looking at my chins, aren't you?

2 comments:

  1. Go triple chin! Great pics Momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yipeeee! More fabulous and hysterical pictures and incredible video. You do such a good job Shazaam, and I am ever grateful. Well just look at the pictures of Jonathan holding Reli and tell me if her hair looks just a tiny bit like his - from the front at least! And personally I love the multiple chins and can hardly wait to kiss them all. Hold on Aurelia - Honey is coming!!

    ReplyDelete