Monday, March 29, 2010

Who's That Girl?

Jonathan loves to sing to Aurelia. Here he is singing her a song he made up on the fly.


I have mentioned Aurelia's tendency to stand and peer over one's shoulder and I captured it on video to share. She is really strong for being only 10 weeks old!


Here are a few photos from the past week.

Fun time with Daddy: Smiling for the camera:


Hanging out with Becky and Henna in the outfit she got from Grandma Becky and Dad:

Ready for bed in her sweet-pea from Gramma-V:

Getting a kiss from her friend Elijah:

Posing with Momma, her Aunties and Yoshimi:

Making faces at Momma:

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I know that girl walking down the street! Thank you so much for the frequent and varied postings that keep me coming back for more. That Aurelia is one precious child and I am needing to hold her!
    Love,
    Honey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with everything Melissa said.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our baby girl continues to grow. So sad not to be able to witness it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have some wonderful expert commenters on this blog, and i want to welcome Marcia to the club!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, what's Aurelia doing NOW??

    Honey wants to see her and hear her even if from a distance. Love to your house from mine.

    ReplyDelete