Sunday, March 21, 2010

Time, How She Flies

Time is so precious. And that truth becomes so much more real when you watch time passing in the face of your child. I have been thinking a lot lately about the value of time and how I want to be very aware of how I choose to spend it. Because once it has been spent, I want to be happy with what I bought with it. I have wasted so much time in my life on things and worries that do not matter. I am trying to me more mindful of how I use the minutes allotted to me on this earth. This blog is intended to show the product of time I believe was time well spent.

Time will do the Talking:


Aurelia has found a new way to use her hand and it is lovely to watch.

It is so beautiful when you get an immediate return on your time investment. Jonathan makes Reli smile and she immediately reciprocates. Oh joy!


Dad and his mini-me:

Reli spends time with her toys and they sometimes, but not always, see eye to eye:

Here is Aurelia in a cute outfit from one of Jonathan's former co-workers, along with a precious hat and some snazzy shoes she borrowed from her cousin Koruna.

3 comments:

  1. aaarrhghghgh. i would so much rather be with you two than doing what i'm doing. good stuff baby! thank you for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I too would so much rather be with you two than doing just about anything else!! Such great pictures - I love the ones of Reli and her daddy. And your words are pure truth Shazaam. These are the most precious of times and I am glad you all know how to appreciate the present. Everything else can wait but these moments cannot.

    Love,
    Honey

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen so many different and cute and sweet and hysterical expressions on one baby face in such a short span of time. I have to listen to her talk over and over! I love you Aurelia!
    Honey

    ReplyDelete