Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The New Family

Here are some pictures of Aurelia with her Momma and Daddy.
Love,
Momma

Snuggling with Daddy and Momma at the hospital


Ready to come home from the hospital, YAY!!!
(Thanks for the blanket and hat Gramma V!)

Aurelia's first bath at home

Hanging out at home with Momma and Daddy

2 comments:

  1. Be still my heart! The baby beauty astounds me as does the beauty of her mama and daddy. How grateful I am to get to share in the life of your precious family - from the very beginning! Remember how I couldn't tell you how wonderful it was going to be and now you really know?? I miss you all.
    Love,
    Honey

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful family! You are starting to experience joys you never knew existed and your lives will never be the same.
    She has a nickname already - I love it.
    Congratulations to all!
    Love,
    Judy Momrow

    ReplyDelete