Ian and Daniel are hard at work on the nursery and Yano and I have been stocking up on all of the necessities for bathing, feeding and bedding our tiny addition. As of Saturday, we also have a new car that will accomodate Aurelia and all of her accoutrements as well as any future little Kaplans that come along. I think it is safe to say that all systems are go here at the Kaplan household.
We will kick off this blog by posting a some pictures to get everyone up to speed on the ins and outs of our rapidly-changing lives here in Austin. Go Team Kaplan!
First of all, here are some belly photos from 20 weeks, 25 weeks and this week (32 weeks, 4 days!):
Here are some pictures of the nursery in various stages of progress:
And last but not least here is a picture of our new car, Pearl:
She is a Toyota Highlander Hybrid and we are just mad about her already. The hybrid part is taking a little getting used to, but that is the most exciting feature about her. So many things to learn . . .
Oh my, so many new things to get excited about! Love Pearl, love the fabulous nursery in progress, and LOVE the delirelibelly! Thanks for starting the blog due to all the family support!
ReplyDeleteHoney
***go team kaplan***
ReplyDeleteThanks for keeping us in the loop! I love Pearl and that she is named Puurrl. (thats a Texas accent) You look heavenly! And I am so excited to meet your girl. Her room is bad ass- she will surely know how to soar through the world with flying colors just by setting the stage so early on. I love all of Team Kaplan!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great beginning to your blog. New photos of growth in progress, new and very beautiful room, and a 'green' pearl for a gem of a family. Love em all, keep posting.
ReplyDelete